Victorian Intergroup meets on the fourth Sunday of each month at 4 pm on Zoom Meeting ID: 931 8121 9630 Passcode: 246810
Group Representatives and members are welcome to attend. Victorian Intergroup is currently looking for a few people to fill vacant service positions – please come along to the next Intergroup meeting. All Victorian SLAA groups are encouraged to elect a Group Representative to have them attend as a conduit between their own meeting and the Intergroup. Contact Intergroup at firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups are encouraged to forward excess funds to Intergroup bank account
Intergroup functions include:
- organising events
- paying a contribution to Sydney Intergroup which provides Public Liability Insurance and website services on behalf of the national fellowship
- a ZOOM account used by multiple Victorian groups
- contributions to Fellowship World Services which provides essential services for the SLAA fellowship internationally.
- paying for Delegates to attend the SLAA Conference which is the world-wide collective decision-making group conscience of our Fellowship, made up of S.L.A.A. members like you from Intergroups all over the world.
Sydney Intergroup meets on the second Saturday of each month at 12 noon on ZOOM. Meeting ID 816 5022 8393 Password 886688
Group Representatives and group members are welcome to attend. Email email@example.com to be put on the email distribution list to receive the Intergroup Meeting Agenda in advance and Minutes after the meeting.
Intergroup’s activities are governed by our constitution – download a copy here.
Services currently provided by Sydney Intergroup include:
- Providing Public Liability insurance for meetings Australia-wide;
- maintaining SLAA’s Australian web site (slaa.org.au), which includes meeting lists, news and other resources for members, and provides an introduction to SLAA for Australians who fear they may suffer from sex and love addiction and for professionals;
- Subsidising the cost of literature imported from America
- Sydney phoneline;
- acting as a liaison with the public and responds to media inquiries; and
- appointing and funding the organising committees for conventions and retreats.
- Group consciences are encouraged to discuss donating any surplus funds (over and above their prudent reserve) to Sydney Intergroup to help support these services.
All Sydney SLAA groups are encouraged to elect a Group Representative and have them attend as a conduit between their own meeting and Intergroup. If you would like to serve in this group or ask any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org any time. The service roles in Sydney Intergroup Sydney are as follows:
- Chair: (open)
- Co- Secretary: Kate W (Sat Elizabeth Bay)
- Co-Secretary: Liz A (Sat Elizabeth Bay)
- Treasurer: Larry (Sat Elizabeth Bay)
- Literature: Dean D (Tues Potts Point)
- Website Administrator: Matt A (Neutral Bay)
- Phone Line: (open)
- Chair of Convention Committee: Shane P (Sat Elizabeth Bay)
- Chair Public Information Catherine F (Sat Elizabeth Bay)
- Meetings Officer: Ed D
- Events Chair & Committee Members (Retreats & Workshops) (open)
- Social Events Chair & Committee Members (open)