How We Meet
The Sex and Love Addict Anonymous Basic Text tells us that meeting to support each other is vital to our recovery.
The formality of having a regularly scheduled SLAA meeting, even if only two are present, can lead to a deepening sense of personal commitment in furthering the recognition of sex and love addiction by others who need to withdraw from it. A meeting can also serve as a focal point for sharing experience, strength and hope concerning recovery from sex and love addiction…*SLAA Basic Text © 1985 The Augustine Fellowship, S.L.A.A., Fellowship-Wide Services, Inc.
Across Australia, there are three ways of meeting.
- Face-to-face: traditional meetings in person
- Phone/Online: meeting via phone, Zoom or Skype, people join from around the world
- Hybrid meetings: meeting in person, with some joining in online
Find a Meeting
The Meeting Calendar can be filtered by state, region, day or meeting type as well as searched.
Meetings by location and type
- Regional New South Wales
- SLAA HOW – What is SLAA HOW?
Today’s Upcoming Meetings
|7:00 pm||Mixed Gender Perth HOW Meeting||
|7:00 pm||Moorooka SLAA HOW Meeting||
In-person and Online
|7:00 pm||Byron Bay SLAA||
Byron Community Cabin
|Regional New South Wales|
|7:00 pm||Zoom Mens Hour and Half of Power Men||
|7:45 pm||Adelaide Steps 1-3 & Withdrawal Meeting||
St Cyprians Church Hall
|8:00 pm||St Kilda Zoom Women's Topic Meeting Women||
|8:00 pm||Sydney ZOOM Weekly ID Meeting||
Meeting Calendar Updates
- Update your meeting details on the meeting calendar
- Add a new meeting to the meeting calendar
- Please advise any errors or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org